(c) merujo.com. All images remain the property of their creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to play
- Credit to scary for kids.
- By playing this game you are attempting to summon a demon. Just so you know. Summoning any entity is dangerous, but evil entities usually have unpleasant intentions and it may end badly for you, unless you know what you’re doing.
- You can play this game alone or with a group of friends – perhaps one or two unless you have no need for personal space. You may also want to clear out the closet/wardrobe before playing.
- Be aware that in summoning the demon you are promising it something should it appear; usually your body, soul or something else that you will miss should it be claimed. The demon will attempt to escape, it may try to trick you or others into helping it, so you may want to be careful who you let into the house. Sooner or later it will escape, how long it remains contained is dependent on how powerful it is. Avoid conducting this ritual on turning days as the veil is thinnest and the most powerful demons will find it easier to cross over. You may wish to keep a ring of salt and basil (50/50) around the closet/wardrobe at all times.
- It is said that you can sell the wardrobe/closet after completing this game – it must be sold, it cannot be given away. The demon then becomes the new owners problem. You may want to think about that if you’re ever buying a second hand closet/wardrobe.
- A closet/wardrobe. The older it it the more likely this will work – I guess an antique would be perfect.
- A watch or clock with an alarm/timer.
- A torch (optional).
- Set your alarm/timer for 2 minutes, but don’t start it yet.
- Turn off all lights and head to the closet/wardrobe (you may want a torch for this bit so you don’t trip over something in the dark).
- Enter the closet/wardrobe and close the door.
- Start the timer on your watch/clock.
- You should stand facing the door for exactly two minutes.
- Take out one match (don’t light it) and then say ‘Show me the light, or leave me in darkness.’
- Do not turn around, continue facing the door. If you hear any whispering then immediately light the match. If you don’t light it fast enough then apparently you will be grabbed from behind and dragged off into the dark.
- If you don’t hear anything and the match doesn’t light on its own then don’t turn around – you can leave the closet/wardrobe at this point and try again at another time.
- If the game worked then you will now have a lit match. Hooray!
- While in the closet you must ensure that you always have a lit match – if the one you are holding goes out then immediately light another.
- Holding the match in front of you, you should step out of the closet/wardrobe (as should your friend/s) without turning around.
- From this moment on you must always keep the closet/wardrobe door closed. If you ever open the door then it must only be done in a lit room, ideally as illuminated as possible. It is said that if you look into the closet/wardrobe then you will see the demon watching you with two blood-red eyes. Staring into its eyes is a bad idea and leaves you vulnerable to possession (plus it’s kind of creepy).
- If at any point you enter the room to find the closet door standing open then the demon has escaped and you are in grave danger of possession, or worse.
- Personal space issues.
- If you summon a demon where will you hang your clothes?
Would you play?