How to play
- Credit to TheParadoxOfLife from Reddit.
- This seems very similar to the closet/wardrobe game.
- The idea is that if each person has a guardian angel then there must also be its counterpart/opposite. So each person must have their own personal demon. Both of these begins will stand with you on the day of judgement and report to the keeper of souls.
- The idea is that this game will summon either your guardian angel, or its wicked opposite. You cannot predict which will appear beforehand.
- A closet/wardrobe with enough space for you to fit inside.
- A candle.
- A lighter/matches.
- A friend.
- A stopwatch/timer.
- Turn off all of the lights.
- Set the timer for 15 minutes.
- Enter the closet/wardrobe alone.
- Close the door.
- Light the candle. The space should be dark enough that the lantern emits the only light.
- You should say, ‘I know you are here, don’t disappear. I have a single plea, will you show yourself to me?’
- If this works you should hear voices.
- Continue chanting.
- You should gradually feel a presence in the closet/wardrobe.
- Your candle should go out. Don’t panic. If you show fear then you will appear vulnerable, which is dangerous if the demon is the one to appear.
- You will see illusions or be told things, either good or bad depending who responds to your summons.
- When you hear the alarm, you should thank the angel/demon for coming. Knock on the door so your friend can let you out. You should brief your friend in advance that if you do not knock, they should turn on the lights and open the door anyway.
- Many report that they continue to dream of the angel/demon after this game.
Standing in a small space with a candle and no ventilation can be dangerous.
Would I Play?