(c) Original Artist. All images remain the property of their original creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to play
- I have no idea why anyone would want to play this one, but I am trying to add as many of these games as I can.
- A mirror.
- A candle and something to light it with.
- A sterilised pin or needle.
- An alarm (optional).
- Begin at midnight.
- There must be no light in the room save that emitted by a single candle.
- Stand before the mirror.
- For ten minutes concentrate in silence, focused entirely on your reflection. Keep eye contact at all times, if you look away then you have surrendered.
- After ten minutes have passed use the needle/pin to draw blood. Smear blood in a line across the eyes of your reflection to ‘blind’ it.
- At this point your reflection should begin to warp. Your reflection will mutate into a frightening creature. You must continue to watch throughout this process.
- You may hear screaming, or some other unearthly noise. The creature within the mirror should begin to approach you. Continue to watch.
- If you do not extinguish the candle at exactly 12:17am then the creature will escape. You may wish to set an alarm of some kind so you know what time it is.
- Should you succeed; through any polished surface, be it mirror, wood, or window, your reflection will always be watching. Never play any games which are designed to open portals and be careful; smashing a mirror could have dangerous consequences.
Stabbing yourself with pins and needles can cause infection. Plus, it hurts.
Would I play?
Hell to the nope.