(c) Original Artist. All images remain the property of their original creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to play
- Play in a room without windows, or cover them up.
- Charlotte hates fire. Never play using candles.
- You must face forward throughout the game and keep your eyes on the mirror. If you don’t then Charlotte can escape.
- Multiple torches/flashlights. No candles.
- A second person.
- A mirror.
- A table.
- A toy.
- 2 chairs.
- Set up the room. The chairs should be placed in the middle of the room, around two feet apart. The mirror should be placed in front of the chairs, facing toward them. The table should be behind the chairs so that you can still see it when sitting down. The toy should be put on the table, between the chairs.
- Turn on your torches and turn off any lights in the room.
- Sit down in the chairs and say, ‘we want to play Charlotte’s Web’ in unison.
- Charlotte will eventually appear in the mirror and take the toy. If she is content with it you can talk to her or ask questions.
- When finished, both say, ‘goodbye Charlotte,’ in unison. When she vanishes the game is over.
- However, note that if Charlotte is not happy with the toy then she will become very angry. If this happens then you must end the game immediately by saying, ‘goodbye Charlotte,’ as above.
Careful in dark rooms with mirrors.
Low to medium.
Would I play?