(c) Original Artist. All images remain the property of their original creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to Play
- Originated in Japan.
- It is said that by playing this game, you can receive the answer to any question.
- Satoru-kun is a demon, but will appear in the form of a young boy.
- It is recommended that you plan your question in advance. Only ever ask one.
- Do not attempt to look at Satoru-kun. Do not touch him. Once he is behind you ask the question immediately.
- It is said each question has a price. Satoru-kun will decide what that price is.
- A mobile phone/cellphone.
- A coin operated phone box.
- Put the money into the phone box and dial your own mobile number.
- Answer the phone and say, ‘Satoru-kun, Satoru-kun, please come here. Satoru, Satoru, please show yourself. Satoru, Satoru, please answer me one question.’
- End the call and turn off your mobile phone.
- If you completed the steps correctly then Satoru-kun will call within 24 hours. Do not turn your phone on during this time.
- Satoru-kun will tell you where he is and disconnect. He will phone you back several times, each time getting closer to your location. The final time he calls, he will say, ‘I am behind you.’ Quickly ask your question.
Public phone boxes are normally filled with spiders and urine. Enjoy.
Would I play?