(c) Original Artist. All images remain the property of their original creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to Play
- Credit to caitashbyx.
- This ritual can only be done on Halloween.
- It can only be played between 2 and 5am.
- This is a particularly nasty ritual. I am adding it here for completeness, as one of my aims is to document as many of these games as possible and chart their evolution over time. I really don’t recommend anyone plays this one.
- A mirror.
- Enter a pitch black room just before 2am on Halloween.
- Gaze upon the mirror.
- When you feel a chill pass across your body, place your hand against the mirror and say, ‘I accept.’
- If conditions are right then you should see an infant without flesh appear in the mirror.
- The infant will ask five questions about things that have happened in your life. For each question you answer incorrectly you will lose one of your senses. For each question you answer correctly you will be able to speak one name.
- Once the five questions have been asked, cover the mirror and leave the room, closing the door behind you. Do not sleep before 5am has passed.
- Within a few days, harm will come to those named in the ritual.
Staring into a mirror led to the downfall of the Queen in Snow White. You may also want to avoid old women bearing apples. In fact, avoid all food provided by strangers in the woods.
Would I play?