(c) original artist. All images remain the property of their original creator.
Disclaimer: I am posting this for fun and because people enjoy reading about these things. If you choose to play any of these games then you do so at your own risk.
How to Play
- Credit goes to Reddit.
- The OP describes this as very high risk. It can lead to permanent haunting, physical scarring, mental scarring, headaches, leg cramps, heart attacks and death.
- OnanH states, “Wings of a Celestial is not your typical ‘scary party game,’ the consequences are very big and very real. The ritual was used by many, in many ways, but, the most known by wiccans who wished to end their lives inconspicuously. Now it is more commonly used to attempt to gain the ever wished for immortality.” In short, what you get from the ritual depends on the wish of the one performing it.
- Some of the instructions are rather vague, but I have posted what there is. There is no information on what to expect once the ritual is over.
- A sharpie.
- A friend.
- Take a sharpie and draw a pair of angel wings on your body with a few stray stars in the middle. The wings can be anywhere on your body. This is where your scar will be after the ritual is over.
- On the night of the full moon, go outside.
- Stare at a single star. This will be your celestial.
- While you look at the star, have a friend draw seventeen chalk circles around your body. There is no information as to whether these circles should interlock or be whole circles.
- Repeat out loud, ‘I see, I do, I plead, you may look into my deepest darkest memories and see what I really truly intend to do here.’ You should feel a chill, you must continue to look at the star without looking away.
- Cross your fingers over your heart.
- Walk forward and smile at your star.
- Go to bed.
This is one ritual that almost everyone seems to consider especially dangerous.
Very high. I think the main risk factor is that the instructions are very vague, so you are at risk of doing something incorrectly and as a consequence, changing or perverting the ritual into something else. You have no real idea who or what you are summoning. There is no information about what will happen after you complete the ritual either, so you cannot prepare in advance.
Would I play?